Cloudbric offers SMTP interworking function to our enterprise customers using dedicated servers. To request this function, please provide the information below and submit a ticket to our help center here.
- Recipient e-mail address / email@example.com
- Sender e-mail address / firstname.lastname@example.org
- SMTP Server IP / [x.x.x.x.x]
- SMTP Port / 
- SMTP User Account ID / [alert]
- SMTP Password / [PW]
- The SMTP server is prepared by the customer, meaning customers should use the server they would like to receive the alarm on.
- 'waf-alert', 'alert' are not fixed values, customers may choose their own.
- 'yourdomain.com' refers to the actual incoming/outgoing e-mail address currently in use.